HUD Plans & Reports

The City of Rockford receives entitlement funds from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). These funding sources include the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG); HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME); and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG). In the menu bar to the left you will find our public postings of our plans and reports that relate to these funding sources.

If you have any additional questions or want assistance finding the information you need, please call our office at 779-348-7162.

If you are looking to secure a Certificate of Consistency for your project, you may find that here

Environmental Reviews